Subject: RE: Response to the Invitation to the 37th European Film Awards
From: "Jana Ptackova" <[email-masked]>
To: "KUM min" <[email-masked]>, "The Federal Council of Switzerland" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2024 19:07:32 +0200

To whom it may concern

Dear friends at The Estonian Ministry of Culture,

Thank you for your responses.

We are sorry to hear the Minister is unable to join us in Lucerne.

We will hope to have the pleasure of welcoming her at one of the next 
editions of the European Film Awards.

With kind regards,

Jana Ptáčková (she/her)

Head of Guest Coordination and Protocol

EUROPEAN FILM ACADEMY

Stralauer Allee 2a
10245 Berlin
+49 30 887 167 0  Ext. 70

 <http://europeanfilmacademy.org/> europeanfilmacademy.org
 <http://monthofeuropeanfilm.eu/> monthofeuropeanfilm.eu | 
<http://europeanfilmclub.com/> europeanfilmclub.com | 
<http://europeanfilmawards.eu/> europeanfilmawards.eu

 <https://www.facebook.com/europeanfilmacademy/> facebook | 
<https://twitter.com/EuroFilmAcademy> x | 
<https://www.youtube.com/@EuropeanFilmAcademy/> youtube | 
<https://www.instagram.com/europeanfilmacademy/> instagram

CEO and Director: Matthijs Wouter Knol
registered as e. V. at Amtsgericht Charlottenburg 14236 Nz.

The European Film Academy is a founding member of ICFR â€“ International 
Coalition for Filmmakers at Risk www.icfr.international 
<http://www.icfr.international/>

 <https://www.europeanfilmacademy.org/activity/month-of-european-film/>

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2024 1:08 PM
To: The Federal Council of Switzerland 
<[email-masked]>; Jana Ptackova 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Response to the Invitation to the 37th European Film Awards

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

You have received a document from the Estonian Ministry of Culture.

Title: Response letter

Reg. date: 29.10.2024

Reg. No.: 9-7/1211-1.

In case of additional questions, please contact [email-masked] or call 628 2222.

Yours sincerely

The Estonian Ministry of Culture
Suur-Karja 23, 15076 Tallinn, Estonia
Phone: +372 628 2222
Fax: +372 628 2200
E-mail: [email-masked]
www.kul.ee <https://www.kul.ee/>